The first-ever BMW X7, now at Frank Keane.
The first-ever BMW X7 represents the pinnacle of automotive luxury. With its radiating presence and roominess, the BMW X7 is the latest and largest model of the X family. The BMW X7 gives an impression of lightness and agility thanks to the puristic design and athletic styling. Its outstanding powertrain and chassis technology, deliver an unparalleled driving experience.
Exclusiveness aligned with the dynamic driving characteristics of a Sports Activity Vehicle (SAV) make this signature car all the more special. Prices starting from €114,750.
The X7 sets benchmarks in terms of presence, modernity, luxury and functionality:
- Aside from its sheer size, the X7’s presence is defined by bold features such as the one-piece kidney grill - the largest across the BMW range, 21” wheels as standard and a generous glass-house providing a light-filled interior.
- Its modernity is expressed through the adoption of BMW’s new design form and class-leading technology - including our latest ID7 iDrive interface, Digital Live Cockpit and Parking Assistant Plus as standard.
- Its luxury factor cannot be questioned from the interior with four-zone air conditioning, front comfort seats, extended Merino leather and front/rear heated seats as standard.
- The model also boasts an optional 6-seater configuration introducing two captain-style comfort seats in the 2nd row providing an enhanced rear seat experience for passengers.
- And finally, synonymous to all products within our X portfolio, the X7’s exceptional functionality is demonstrated by its standard height-adjustable two-axle air suspension, third-row seating which can comfortably accommodate two adults and optional xOffroad pack providing superior off-road handling capabilities.
Contact Us to book a test-drive.
In order to provide you with information relating to your query, we have to collect some personal data about you and your vehicle. By clicking submit on a contact form, you are providing us with your consent to process this information.