In response to the latest government announcement regarding COVID-19 and tighter Level 5 restrictions, we have updated our operational procedures in order to fully comply with these guidelines.
We are pleased to confirm that our Service and Parts departments will remain open, continuing to operate as “essential retail outlets” on an appointment-only basis. Travel outside of your 5km limit to a car workshop is still permitted under essential journey status as confirmed by the RSA in Ireland.
Our sales showrooms at Frank Keane Blackrock & Naas rd. will remain closed until 31st January 2021. We will continue to operate all our sales interactions remotely utilising our digital tools.
If you are in a situation where you have an urgent repair or breakdown, you can call The BMW Roadside Assistance team on 1800 409 900.
- We will continue to operate our sales interactions both online and by phone. We will be available to discuss options with you by phone, email, live chat & video call.
- Our websites: www.frankkeane.ie & www.frankkeanebmw.ie will offer Customers the following online functionality: “configure new cars”, “value my car”, “apply for finance”, “reserve & buy now”.
- All deliveries of new & used vehicles will be by appointment only.
- If you have already purchased a car from us and are due to collect it, we will contact you to make the necessary collection arrangements.
- We are still here for all our customers so if you have questions, issue or concerns, please call us on 01 240 5666 -Naas rd. & 01 240 5600 -Blackrock and we will advise you accordingly.
- We will continue to operate on an appointment-only basis and will only allow a maximum of 2 customers in our premises at any one time. We therefore regretfully request that you do not remain on our premises whilst we are working on your car.
- Upon entry to our premises, you will be asked to avail of a “non-invasive” temperature control scan.
- All Customers are requested to wear a face mask on premises in line with HSE advice.
- A digital check-in system is in operation and we request all Customers to enter their contact details in line with track and trace protocols.
- A stand-alone check-in desk will be set up with hand sanitizers for both customers and staff.
- We will only check-in 1 person at a time and social distancing guidelines of 2 meters will be observed throughout the entire process.
- All our technicians and staff who come into contact with you or your car will wear a fresh pair of latex gloves and dispose of them after they finish with your car.
- Upon request your vehicle can be fully sanitised before it is returned to you using our medical grade on-site ozone generator which removes 99% of bacteria and allergens from your car.
- For senior citizens and vulnerable people, we will, if it is practicable and safe for everybody concerned, try and operate a collection and drop off service. For customers in this category, please contact us by phone.
- We will continue to accept tow-ins and breakdowns but again this must be on the basis that we are contacted by the customer or tow-in operator to notify us that the vehicle is coming in.
- All payments will only be accepted by credit or debit card only.
- We will be operating on a trade delivery basis only. This means that you will need to order your parts by telephone and pay upon delivery by credit / debit card.
- We will no longer be facilitating counter parts sales at our showrooms.
You can keep up to date on our social media channels but if you have any queries or concerns please contact us via:
- Blackrock 01 240 5600
- Naas rd. 01 240 5666
We will continue to follow the advice from the HSE and Government Departments.
We recognise that this is an extremely difficult and anxious time for you, your family plus the wider community and we really appreciate your continued business and support.
We wish you and your family the very best of health in these difficult times.
The Frank Keane BMW Team