Frank Keane BMW Showroom and Aftersales departments are open for business.
Both departments will be running on a strictly by appointment-only basis as we continue to follow Government and HSE guidelines.
In line with the latest guidelines, we will be making the following changes in order to safeguard our customers and staff.
- Our main facilities in Naas rd. & Blackrock will now be accessible by appointment-only in order to correctly manage the new social distancing guidelines and reduce unnecessary risks.
- Upon entry to our premises customers will be asked to avail of a non-invasive temperature control scan. The scan is administered by standing in front of a computer tablet and requires no interaction on the customer’s part. We would ask any customer who returns a high temperature result to return home and consult their GP at the earliest possible opportunity. In this regard all staff on our premises are scanned each morning and are only permitted to work if their temperature is below the threshold mentioned.
- All customers are requested to wear a face mask whilst on premises in line with current HSE advice.
- A digital check-in system is in operation and we request all customers to enter their details in line with track and trace protocols.
- Our Sales department will also be able to discuss options with you virtually which reduces the need for face-to-face contact and potential risks for our customers and staff. This means that we will be able to discuss options by phone, email, WhatsApp etc. - for those customers not able to travel to our showrooms.
- Our online services will remain fully operational at this time so our customers can; request a valuation for their trade in, utilise the ‘Live Chat’ functionality, book a future service, pay a reservation deposit and submit a finance application online through our websites.
- If you have already purchased a car from us and are due to collect it we will contact you to make the necessary delivery arrangements.
- We recognise the urgent need to prioritise our resources to keep our customers mobile - especially those front line staff who are providing medical and emergency services support to the most vulnerable in our society and as such we will be prioritising our bookings on this basis.
- We will be operating on a reduced capacity, however we will be accepting routine service bookings for all customers on a strictly by appointment-only basis. To aid us in this period we really appreciate customers arriving at their given appointment time and request your understanding if your wait time is longer than you might usually expect from us.
- For everybody’s safety we will operate on a strictly by appointment-only basis and will limit the maximum number of customers in our premises at any one time to ensure social distancing. We therefore regretfully request that you do not remain on our premises whilst we are working on your car.
- A stand-alone check-in desk will be set up with hand sanitizers for both customers and staff.
- We will only check-in 1 person at a time and social distancing guidelines of 2 meters will be observed throughout the entire process. Social distancing floor stickers throughout our premises will enable you to maintain the correct social distance from other customers and members of our staff.
- Perspex screens have been installed on all Service Advisors and reception workstations to safeguard customer interactions.
- All our technicians and staff who come into contact with you or your car will wear a fresh pair of latex gloves and dispose of them after they finish with your car. Social distancing measures are in place in our workshops and all necessary PPE is worn by staff when they work on your vehicle.
- Upon request your vehicle can be fully sanitised before it is returned to you using our on-site ozone generator which removes 99% of bacteria and allergens from your car.
- For senior citizens and vulnerable people, we will, as long as it is practicable and safe for everybody concerned, try and operate a collection and drop off service. For customers in this category, please contact us by phone.
- We will continue to accept tow-ins and breakdowns but again this has to be on the basis that we are contacted by the customer or tow-in operator to notify us that the vehicle is coming in.
- All payments can only be accepted by credit or debit card.
- Trade deliveries are operating as normal
- Counter sales are operating as normal
We are continuously monitoring the latest Government and HSE directives and we will be implementing significant changes to our procedures in order to safeguard our customers and Staff for the foreseeable future. However, our main reception telephone lines are open and we are still here for all of our customers so, if you have questions, issue or concerns whatsoever, please call us on the following numbers Frank Keane Naas Road: 01 240 5666 and Blackrock: 01 240 5600 and we will advise you accordingly.
We would like to applaud and thank all of the front-line and emergency services staff for their outstanding efforts during the crisis. We will continue to offer our support and work with these essential individuals and groups that need our assistance in any way possible.
We recognise that this has been an extremely difficult and anxious time for all individuals, families, businesses and the wider community. We really appreciate your continued business and support.
Finally, we are really pleased to be taking these positive steps forward and look forward to welcoming you at Naas Road and Blackrock.
The Frank Keane BMW Team