BMW Tyre Insurance Protects You Against The Unexpected Cost Of Having To Repair Or Replace Damaged Tyres.
AT A GLANCE.
- Payment towards the repair or replacement costs of tyres damaged either accidentally or by a malicious act.
- The policy pays up to €75 for each tyre repair.
- Cover can be provided for 1, 2 or 3 years.
- The policy covers the full cost of replacing tyres with 6mm or more of tread depth and 50% of costs for those tyres with between 2mm and less than 6mm of tread depth (subject to cover level chosen).
- Choose your level of cover from €375 or €550 towards the replacement of damaged tyres.
- Additional winter Tyres supplied by an Authorised BMW Centre are also covered.
- You can make up to 5 claims in the period of insurance.
- Immediate cover for BMW cars less than 7 years old with less than 80,000 miles at point of purchase.
- No policy excess is required.
For any enquiries about our tyre insurance, please get in touch or fill out the Contact Form.
In order to provide you with information relating to your query, we have to collect some personal data about you and your vehicle. By clicking submit on a contact form, you are providing us with your consent to process this information.
Frank Keane BMW receives commission from MAPFRE ASSISTANCE Agency Ireland at a rate of up to 43% for each BMW Group Insurance Product policy sold. This amount is included in the premium with sales commission received by Frank Keane BMW for arranging the sale of the insurance product to you.